How does accuRx work?
accuRx is easy for patients and practices
accuRx is an online system for contacting the practice. It can be used for booking an appointment or for any other query.
It is a simple online form which takes a few moments to fill out.
You'll wonder how you did without it
- Easy to access: no app, no account needed - simply submit a query directly through the practice website. It should only take a couple of moments to do.
- Convenient: available Monday - Friday, so you can send in your request at a time that suits you, rather than having to wait for the phone-lines to open.
- Faster: the requests are simple to submit, so you don’t need to wait on hold on the phone.
- Efficient: your request will be seen by the right person, first time.
- Fairer: those who need appointments most will get them, rather than those who got through on the phones first.
- Turnaround time: we will get back to you within 2 working days (most of the time this will be the same day) so it’s very quick.
- Continuity: you can request to be contacted by a specific GP or member of staff – if they are available we will do what we can to honour your request.
You can contact us via accuRx directly through your NHS App.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.